I’ve drawn up a few “how to” infographics during 2013, and a couple of them went viral out on the wild world of the interwebz. The first one also appears in a modified form in the awesome Randomocity ‘zine.
If you are interested in an article on the philosophy, design and specific tools I use in drawing and posting a map, check out this article on the drawing of maps.
Finally I’ve posted some videos to that crazy Youtube place that show me in the process of drawing and cross-hatching some maps. You can check them out here:
- The Jade Catacombs Time Lapse
- Dawnflow Bridges Time Lapse
- Redstone Shrine Time Lapse
- Mapping & Hatching Sample (38 seconds)
- Mapping & Hatching Sample 2 (3 minutes, 20 seconds)