Seriously folks, Lulu has to be losing money on this sale. On the upside, I’m not, and you… well, you’ll still be spending money, but you will be getting some serious returns on your investment.
30% off softcovers is a nice deal, but 50% off at Lulu is an unheard of deal. Like the kind of deal they never offer. Ever. Except today. Well, today, tomorrow and Monday the 24th of November.
So head on over to the Lulu store and pick up my books at crazy cheap prices ($15 each for hardcovers of Dyson’s Delves I & II), and then keep on shopping.
- Dyson’s Delves (1981 D&D Maps & Adventures)
- Dyson’s Delves II (More 1981 D&D Maps & Adventures)
- Magical Theorems & Dark Pacts (Classic 1981 D&D Spellcasting sourcebook with 10 new classes, new spells, new magic items)
- Narcosa (Full-colour drug induced hallucinations of the OSR, including one of my adventures!)
- Teratic Tome (It looks like an AD&D Monster Manual, but it’s more of an AD&D nightmare manual)
- The Dungeon Dozen (A whole book of random tables using d12s and Jason Sholtis’ pure genius)
- Labyrinth Lord (Dude, it’s 1981 D&D all over again, trust me!)
- LL Advanced Edition Companion (Adds all the cool stuff from AD&D to 1981 D&D without the weird complicated stuff)
- Mutant Future (It claims it’s not a 1st Edition Gamma World retroclone. But I say it is totally a 1st Edition Gamma World retroclone)
- Fantastic Heroes & Witchery (An OSR game that seriously expands on the classic source material into a gorgeous massive hardcover)
- Swords & Wizardry White Box (“The” OD&D retro-clone)
- Transylvanian Adventures (A Dungeon Crawl Classics expansion for playing “Hammer Horror” style games)
- Advanced Adventures Vol 1 (10 AD&D adventure modules)
- Advanced Adventures Vol 2 (10 more AD&D adventure modules)
- Advanced Adventures Vol 3 (10 MORE AD&D adventure modules)
- Blood & Treasure (John Stater’s recombining of 3x era D&D with classic D&D simplicity)
- The NOD Companion (Brilliant expansion for Blood & Treasure)
- Blood & Treasure Monster Tome (258 Monsters with encounters and hooks)
And trust me, if you keep digging, you WILL find more.