You know I love my Gibbering Mouthers, and you seem to love my d12 subclass tables. So like a Reese peanut butter cup, I’ve combined the two in today’s post of sheer awesomeness!
d12 Gibbering Mouther Subclasses
- Arcane Babbler – Can cast 1 magic user spell each day. Select the spell randomly by rolling on the spell chart for the level equal to half the Gibbering Mouther’s level
- Supernatural Eye – Can detect magic at will
- Hungering Monstrosity – Increase number of mouths by 2
- Slippery Toother – Double the creature’s base movement rate
- Extra-Dimensional Darkness – Can hide in shadows as a thief of the Gibbering Mouther’s level
- Massive Morass – double weight, increase hit die to d10
- Psychotic Mass – Can frenzy in battle 1/day: +2 to hit and damage, cannot gibber while frenzied, only scream
- Paragon of Madness – Gain the gibbering ability at level 4, all saves against gibbering are at -2.
- Mouth and Eye of the Divine – Can use clerical scrolls and magic items
- Obscenely Lucky – +1 on all saving throws
- Focused – Gain +10% to earned experience
- Create a new subclass, or choose one