Druids! Nature’s defenders; those hoopy froods that hang out around megaliths; drug-smoking animal-friends… etc.
Remember – if using these rules, all characters must have a subclass. If you really don’t want a subclass, petition the GM to let you take the focused subclass (Focused Druid), which provides no new abilities, but instead makes leveling up a bit faster.
Druid Subclasses (roll d12)
- Feral Hunter – Can track in the wilderness
- Totem Warrior – +1 melee damage
- Elementalist – +1 damage / die from elemental damage spells
- Summoner – +1 spell per day, insect swarm or summon animal I, II, III (no bonus at levels 1 & 2)
- Natural Healer – +1 hp / die on all healing spells
- Preserver – can turn undead as a cleric one level lower
- Moon Magus – gains the ability to see in the dark as with 60′ infravision, or increase existing infravision range by 30′
- Voice of the Storm – Ignore effects of bad weather (and can always be heard clearly through any level of bad weather), double duration of call lightning and weather-related spells (divine weather, weather control, etc).
- Twisted – At each spell level replace one druid spell with a spell from the same level magic user spell
- Omen-Seeker – Cast Augury 1/day per 3 levels
- Focused – +10% to earned XP
- Choose one or make up a new one