Today I’m hustling to get my One Page Dungeon together for this year’s One Page Dungeon Contest, so instead of posting something new, I’ll pimp the contest and get back to my dungeon.
This is the third year of the One Page Dungeon contest. The rules are simple, and everyone benefits. Not only are there a butt-load of prizes, your dungeon goes into a collection of such dungeons that is widely distributed for free so many others will have the opportunity to check out your work.
- Participants create a One Page Dungeon.
- Submitting a dungeon to the contest releases it under the Creative Common Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license with credit to the contest participant.
- The submission must have a name, an author, a map, a key, a link to the license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) and no game stats.
- A link to your blog, wandering monsters, random events, adventure background or introduction, and descriptions of tricks or traps are all optional.
- One entry per participant. Participants may revise/replace their entries up until the end of contest, with the last revision counting as their official entry.
- Submission must be mailed in PDF, Open Office, or Microsoft Word format to Alex Schröder → firstname.lastname@example.org.
So yeah, my map is done, just need to scan it and stock it. I’ll post it to the blog when I submit it to the contest.
And you should get one together today too.