Again this week I’m posting a map from the abortive attempt to write our adventures in the Temple of Illhan the Binder into a publishable Labyrinth Lord module. As discussed last week, over a year has passed, and the module never got finished. However, two of the three levels were mapped out before we gave up on the module and went back to just enjoying gaming.
You can read about our adventures in the Temple of Illhan the Binder here:
- Week 1 – A TPK!
- Week 2 – Second Week, Second Party, Second Expedition!
- Week 3 – Twice more into the breach!
- Week 4 – Another week, another dead fighter…
- Week 5 – Halfling Cultists and Plundered Tombs
- Week 6 – Dungeon Cleaning and a Level 2 Fighter!
And the first level map is here. Unfortunately, the map of level 3 of the revised temple design was never completed, and thus won’t be posted.
So here is level 2 of the ruins under the Temple of Illhan. This level is far more ruined than the upper level, and large parts of it are completely inaccessible or collapsed now. Click on the image to see a larger version.