Waaaaaay back in May of last year I was treated to a game of classic B/X D&D (using a slightly house-ruled version of Labyrinth Lord, really, just putting the cleric spell advancement back to no spells at level 1). This game took place in The Temple of Illhan, and when the adventure was over I was working with the DM to release the whole thing as a module.
Over a year has passed, and the module never got finished. But I just dug up a pair of the maps I drew for the revised version.
You can read about our adventures in the Temple of Illhan the Binder here:
- Week 1 – A TPK!
- Week 2 – Second Week, Second Party, Second Expedition!
- Week 3 – Twice more into the breach!
- Week 4 – Another week, another dead fighter…
- Week 5 – Halfling Cultists and Plundered Tombs
- Week 6 – Dungeon Cleaning and a Level 2 Fighter!
Here is level 1 of the ruins under the Temple of Illhan. Click on the image to see a larger version.