This completes the first part of the Mutant Omega Project.
When rolling up a character using the Mutant Omega rules, determine the Mutation Score for each beneficial mutation (except the rare one that has no mutation score, as indicated in the mutation text). Mutation scores are determined by rolling 3d6, if the mutation requires a Mutation Score Modifier, then consult the following table:
MS | MSmod
3-7 | +1
8-12 | +2
19+ | +5
When a character with mutations gains a level, randomly determine one mutation from that character’s list of mutations and increase the mutation score by one.
Here are the links to the articles revising the various mutations from the Mutant Future core rules:
- Physical Mutations I (Aberrant Form – Energy Retaining Cell Structure)
- Physical Mutations II (Epidermal Photosynthesis – Optic Emissions)
- Physical Mutations III (Parasitic Control – Unique Sense)
- Mental Mutations I (Ability Boost – Density Alteration)
- Mental Mutations II (Disintegration – Know Direction)
- Mental Mutations III (Mental Barrier – Vampiric Field)