I’m enjoying this series of random subclass tables. With the exception of the Halfling, I’ve got drafts of all the core rules classes, and I’ve got to start on the ones for the AEC soon.
Remember – if using these rules, all characters must have a subclass. If you really don’t want a subclass, petition the GM to let you take the focused subclass (Focused Fighter, etc), which provides no new abilities, but instead makes leveling up a bit faster.
d12 Fighter Subclasses
- Hunter – Can track in the wilderness
- Swashbuckler – +1 AC in chain or lighter armour
- Hulk – +2 melee damage, -1 initiative
- Berzerker – Can frenzy in battle 1/day: +2 to hit and damage
- Archer – +1 to hit and damage with bows
- Militia – +1 to hit and damage with crossbows and polearms
- Marine – +1 AC in leather armour, +1 to hit and damage with club and cutlass
- Horseman – +1 to hit and damage from horseback, good judge of horseflesh (roll mount hit points twice, take the better)
- Pit Fighter – Can treat off-hand weapon as a shield
- Sentinel – -1 chance to be surprised
- Focused – +10% to earned XP
- Choose one or make up a new one